Terms and Conditions
Open to West Australian residents over the age of 18. Entries will be awarded on the basis of individual Eligible Transactions, defined in full terms. Competition opens 8th April 2020 and closes 3rd April 2021 at 10:00AM. Winner drawn April 3, 2021 at 19 Ramsay Terrace, Donnybrook WA 6239. The winner will win a chance of either winning a Toyota Landcruiser and Cash to the value of $100K or $100k cash or $2k cash. Winner will be notified by mobile phone and email after the initial barrel draw on the 3rd of April and will be invited to the major draw held on the 7th of April 2021 11.00am at 19 Ramsay Terrace Donnybrook The Promoter is The Trustee for Albert Vinci Family Trust (ABN 58 199 634 699) Trading as Donnybrook Auto Service of 19 Ramsay Terrace Donnybrook WA 6239.
· Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these conditions of entry
· Competition entry is achieved by visiting Donnybrook Auto Service and outlets including the Kubota Dealership a ticket or tickets are issued as part of normal sales and services and at various pop ups, trade shows and other marketing endeavours. Tickets are complementary and the amounts issued will vary depending on products or services purchased.
- Winner drawn on the 3rd of April 2021 at 11.00am at the Promoter’s Premises at 19 Ramsay Terrace Donnybrook WA 6239.
· Competition commences on 8th April 2020 with entries closing on the 3rd of April 2021
· There are 2 major prizes, (1) one chance only to win a Toyota Landcruiser and Cash to the value of $100,000 or $100,000 cash (at the discretion of the promoter) (2) The remaining 499 chances will have $2k cash.
· The “Preliminary Draw Winner” will be determined by a representative of A&R Engineering Pty Ltd draw out of the barrel. This “Preliminary Draw Winner” then qualifies to participate in the “Major Draw” for the major prize
· The “Major Prize” winner, proxy or representative will select one of the 200 envelopes from a barrel, where they win one of 2 prizes a Toyota Landcruiser and Cash to the value of $100,000 or $100,000 cash (at the discretion of the promoter) or $2k in cash.
· The prizes are not transferable or exchangeable.
· The winner will be notified after the initial draw on the 3rd April 2021 by phone or email and after the major draw held on the 7th April 2021 via phone and email if they cannot attend in person.
· Where possible, the “Preliminary Draw Winner” must have the appropriate ticket stub at the draw to match the ticket number drawn from the barrel.
· In the event the prize is unavailable or cancelled for any reason whatsoever, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute an alternative prize pool of equal value.
· The winner must be over the age of 18 years at the time of the draw.
· Employees and contractors of the Promoter or their families are ineligible to enter this draw.
· In the event that the Major Prize to the value of $100,000 is won, the winner will be paid within 28 days by either cheque or direct deposit by Donnybrook Auto Services.
· The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify a prize winner if the prize winner has breached any of these rules in obtaining the prize
· The Promoter’s decision is final and cannot be contested. No correspondence will be entered into.
The Promoter (subject to State and Territory legislation) reserves the right to amend, cancel or suspend this competition if an event beyond the control of the Promoter corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition or if such a change is required to ensure the safety of the Promoter, its representatives and of entrants.
· Donnybrook Auto Services. Should you have any queries, please contact Albert Vinci on 0417186046